Galaxy Note II Protective Cover
All-round protection for your
Galaxy Note II
Galaxy Note II
- Use a case designed specifically for your Galaxy Note II
- Protect your handset from scratches and other damage
- Express yourself with a range of attractive colour options
- Keep your device sleek and compact with slimline design
- EFC-1J9B P http://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_001_Front1_blue?$Download-Source$ http://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_001_Front1_blue?$SL3-Large$ uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_001_Front1_blue 2000 3000 #2dafcf
- EFC-1J9B P http://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_000033689_Back1_blue?$Download-Source$ http://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_000033689_Back1_blue?$SL3-Large$ uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_000033689_Back1_blue 2000 3000 #2dafcf
- EFC-1J9B P http://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_000033698_Back2_blue?$Download-Source$ http://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_000033698_Back2_blue?$SL3-Large$ uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_000033698_Back2_blue 2000 3000 #2dafcf
- EFC-1J9B P http://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_002_Origin_blue?$Download-Source$ http://images.samsung.com/is/image/samsung/uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_002_Origin_blue?$SL3-Large$ uk_EFC-1J9BLEGSTD_002_Origin_blue 3000 2000 #2dafcf
Better ProtectionThe Protective Cover protects the phone in a number of ways. A rubber bezel helps absorb some of the impact the corners of the phone may endure when dropped and provides protection against surface damage from everyday use. The Samsung Protective Cover also creates a space buffer between the screen and surfaces to prevent scratches when the Galaxy Note II is placed face down.
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||83.7 x 154.2 x 11.6mm|
|Compatible Models||For Galaxy Note II|
|Packaging Contents||Retail box|
Discover what other owners are saying about this product. If you own it, leave a review of your own.
No reviews. Be the first to share your thoughts with others!
0 Questions :
- No questions. Be the first to share your thoughts with others!